The Peer 2 Peer University is a grassroots open education project that organizes learning outside of institutional walls and gives learners recognition for their achievements. P2PU creates a model for lifelong learning alongside traditional formal higher education. Leveraging the internet and educational materials openly available online, P2PU enables high-quality low-cost education opportunities.
One of the goals of the collaboration between P2PU and the OCEL research team is to share a subset of the P2PU data with the research community along with necessary documentation for understanding and using the data.
- Data @ P2PU: http://data.p2pu.org/
Materials about the P2PU Online Community
- The P2PU Site: https://p2pu.org/en/
- Wikipedia entry about the Peer to Peer University: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peer_to_Peer_University
- P2PU Code on GitHub: https://github.com/p2pu
- Community Forum: https://community.p2pu.org/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/P2PUniversity
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/p2pu
- Useful Publications & Presentations: See the OCEL Page for links to Publications using P2PU