The first annual meeting of the ACM Conference on Learning at Scale will be held March 4-5, 2014 in Atlanta, GA, USA. This conference is intended to promote scientific exchange of interdisciplinary research at the intersection of the learning sciences and computer science. Inspired by the emergence of Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) and the accompanying huge shift in thinking about education, this conference was created by ACM as a new scholarly venue and key focal point for the review and presentation of the highest quality research on how learning and teaching can change and improve when done at scale.
- November 8, 2013 Paper submissions due.
- November 8, 2013 Tutorial proposals due.
- December 23, 2013 Notification to authors of full papers. Final acceptance of papers will be conditional on authors satisfactorily revising their papers as suggested by program committee in time for the camera-ready deadline.
- January 2, 2014 Works-in-progress submissions due (posters and demos); must be camera-ready upon submission.
- January 14, 2014 Notification to authors of acceptance of works-in-progress.
- January 17, 2014 ALL revised and camera-ready materials due.
- March 4-5, 2014 Conference.
For more information about this conference see the call for papers at: http://learningatscale.acm.org/